ACR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another XCR-M vid showing the near complete product...

There should be some very interesting pics and vids popping up over the next 7 weeks or so.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Darn, was hoping vid would show new stock. ;)

Thanks fer posting, looks good!!

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn, was hoping vid would show new stock. ;)

Thanks fer posting, looks good!!
Stock is still under wraps for the next few weeks. The final -M and stock should drop at the same time...God willing.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looks great. The recoil seems to be handled quite well by looking at the video.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I agree with the recoil. I hadn't payed attention to the xcr-m before I looked at this thread. At first glance I figured it was a 5.56. Then I saw the larger magazine in the pic.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
It looks quite simple. If I wasn't already building a .308 ar id look into one. Its making me want that caliber in the smallest platform I can have. Is this leo/mil only?

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Waiting for the Massoud.

If they maintain the AR type barrrels, it'll be easier to swap calibers and with a better variety than the XCR.

I just don't want to give that company any of my money.

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XCR-M now advertised for sale in Canada. In the US too?
Not for sale in either region quite yet. Soon though.

Also the USA model will have some slight differences like a different stock and no pinned muzzle device.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
XCR-M now advertised for sale in Canada. In the US too?

Not yet, but then again, none of the Robarms stuff is available thru any of the mega US distributers. When it's available in the US, the word will get out fast!!

ETA: opppssss didn't see VB3 post, I know he will post when we can get our paws on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts