ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling parts that I do not need anymore or have not used. Payments via Facebook pay or discrete PayPal. More pictures are available on request.

PRS2 stock (mounted, not used) in excellent condition. $160 (shipped)
I will also trade this for an Enhanced Folding Stock in Coyote. Must be complete, and in good working order.

ACR Basic stock (brown) in excellent condition. Comes with a Magpul PRS2 extended butt-pad to adjust length of pull and an extra QD swivel. $85 (shipped)

Hera A2 length rifle stock (tan) in new (mounted not used) condition. Comes new in the box with an added A2 buffer tube. For use with the DDLES stock adapter (not included). $50 (shipped)

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll take this:
For parts or pistol brace conversion: Upper assembly (black) of my enhanced stock. Does not have lower part and the rubber buffer. See pictures, $40 (shipped)
Paypal payment sent 3/12, thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello is your Tri-rail handguard (black) in excellent (used) condition. Comes with tan and olive rail covers. Plus your choice of a Fab Defense front grip w/ mag holder, or a Magpul XTM hand stop kit with PTK thumb rests. $145 (shipped)

Still available if so at 145 shipped I will purchase! Send me a message as I can’t post a private message yet

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reply sent... I remember when I was a newbie and wanted to message someone for parts. It can be a pain trying to get that count up.:D

Hello is your Tri-rail handguard (black) in excellent (used) condition. Comes with tan and olive rail covers. Plus your choice of a Fab Defense front grip w/ mag holder, or a Magpul XTM hand stop kit with PTK thumb rests. $145 (shipped)

Still available if so at 145 shipped I will purchase! Send me a message as I can’t post a private message yet

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The answer is no... By U.S. law I cannot ship this to the Ukraine. I can only ship this to buyers in the U.S. Sorry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for fast reply. I'll have to clarify what papers I have to send and where to send them i order to buy the stuff I want from the forum.

Once again thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling parts that I do not need anymore or have not used. Payments via Facebook pay or discrete PayPal.

PRS2 stock (mounted, not used) in excellent condition. $160 (shipped)

Fixed stock (brown) in excellent condition. Comes with a Magpul PRS2 extended butt-pad to adjust length of pull and an extra QD swivel. $85 (shipped)

Hera A2 length rifle stock (tan) in new (mounted not used) condition. Comes new in the box with an added A2 buffer tube. For use with the DDLES stock adapter (not included). $50 (shipped)

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
I'm interested in your PRS2 and regular fixed stock. Fairly new on here but active on other forums (HKPro in particular), so can't PM. Is there another way to contact you and arrange payment and shipping?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
'm interested in your PRS2 and regular fixed stock. Fairly new on here but active on other forums (HKPro in particular), so can't PM. Is there another way to contact you and arrange payment and shipping?
PM sent. Let me know if you got it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got it but can't respond due to post count. If you check out Revolutionary Roller Locks and the email there I'm very easy to reach. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts