ACR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
16.5 barrel has roughly 600 rounds through it with an A2 flash hider on it and is in good condition 1;9 twist, dual charging handle is brand new that I got when I purchased my ACR I just never used it, tri rail has a few scuff marks but also in good condition.

Barrel: SOLD
Tri rail: SOLD
Dual Charging handle: SOLD
Rectangle Wood Grey Tints and shades Font

Brown Textile Sleeve Collar Wood

Automotive tire Wood Bicycle part Tints and shades Religious item

Automotive lighting Bumper Hood Red Automotive exterior

Sleeve Measuring instrument Gadget Audio equipment Font

Guitar accessory Finger Wood Thumb Button

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would gladly took both barrel and charging handle and some other spare parts and caliber conversions and payed double but due to ongoing war and US ITAR laws I could not import it. Out firearm laws and regulation are bad enough during peacetime but now it's quite a bit worse. Land lease does not help the private sector and regular citizens with small arms imports and NVG/Thermal imports.

When a couple of useful laws gets passed on our side it would be much simpler for me to buy parts here. And in the meantime I'll consult our firearm lawyers(the ones that did not volounteered or got drafted) for legal ways to import parts and necessary paperwork for it on both our and US side.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would gladly took both barrel and charging handle and some other spare parts and caliber conversions and payed double but due to ongoing war and US ITAR laws I could not import it. Out firearm laws and regulation are bad enough during peacetime but now it's quite a bit worse. Land lease does not help the private sector and regular citizens with small arms imports and NVG/Thermal imports.

When a couple of useful laws gets passed on our side it would be much simpler for me to buy parts here. And in the meantime I'll consult our firearm lawyers(the ones that did not volounteered or got drafted) for legal ways to import parts and necessary paperwork for it on both our and US side.
10-4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts