ACR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the ever elusive 6.8 SPC II bolt for the ACR. As I have sold my ACR rifle, I no longer need it. The conversion kit as a whole I have seen go as low as $1200. Being that it is a slightly used bolt (under 200 round count), I do not see why I cannot get $600 for the bolt and Mags (10rd, 14rd, 30?rd). All my prices are asking prices and include base shipping costs. Insurance will be extra. I will also throw in the ammo for $50 as it is a pain to ship ammo.

Also have a KeyMod handguard I will sell for $100 shipped. Great shape. Only minor wear and tear associated with removing the handguard. Lowest price around for this handguard.

Also have for sale a Holosun H510C Green dot sight. This sight has the QD picatiny attachment. It has been stored in the box when not used at the range. I absolutely love this sight. Holographic feel with Red Dot clarity. Best of all it has the solar panel to be run without a battery in daylight conditions and also doubles for use on the auto-brightness setting. Comes with all original parts and accessories. These things normally go for $339+ tax and shipping. I'm asking $300 shipped.

Again, prices are as follows:
6.8 Bolt/Mags - $600 (plus $50 for 60 rounds if desired)
KeyMod Handguard - $100
Holosun H510C Green Dot - $300

All prices include base shipping. Insurance is additional if desired and can be up to $25. Get em while they last!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you know the origin of the upper?
Yes, it came off of a 6.8 SPC rifle that I bought for the bolt and barrel. Now I've just decided to sell it all. I hope this answered your question.

I have personally used this upper once on my own rifle to test its functionality and there are no issues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts