ACR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the ever elusive 6.8 SPC II bolt for the ACR. As I have sold my ACR rifle, I no longer need it. The conversion kit as a whole I have seen go as low as $1200. All my prices are asking prices and include base shipping costs. Insurance will be extra.

Also have a KeyMod handguard I will sell for $80 shipped. Great shape. Only minor wear and tear associated with removing the handguard. Lowest price around for this handguard.

Also have for sale a Holosun H510C Green dot sight. This sight has the QD picatiny attachment. It has been stored in the box when not used at the range. I absolutely love this sight. Holographic feel with Red Dot clarity. Best of all it has the solar panel to be run without a battery in daylight conditions and also doubles for use on the auto-brightness setting. Comes with all original parts and accessories. These things normally go for $339+ tax and shipping. I'm asking $275 shipped.

Prices are as follows:
6.8 Bolt - $500
KeyMod Handguard - $80
Holosun H510C Green Dot - $275

All prices include base shipping. Insurance is additional if desired and can be up to $25. Get em while they last!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts