ACR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a new 10.5 ACR barrel. It’s one of CDNN’s GunBroker ones, so it comes with the lock ring & gas block installed. Basically, no gas system or piston support. I do have a carbine op-rod in my spare parts. Every other part needed is a direct swap from your existing barrel and pretty quick to do.
$725 shipped, add $25 for the op-rod.

Office supplies Auto part Metal Cylinder Nickel

Automotive tire Finger Automotive design Motor vehicle Rim

Automotive tire Household hardware Wood Rim Gas

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honestly didn’t know there were two versions

I’m not sure, and don’t want to pull the gas block to check. Is there any other way to differentiate the Mil & Civ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Honestly didn’t know there were two versions

I’m not sure, and don’t want to pull the gas block to check. Is there any other way to differentiate the Mil & Civ?
No worries, I was just curious if CDNN had told you or not.....im torn, I don't need to spend $750 right now on a 10.5" barrel but this seems like an easier route then getting an AR15 barrel cut and machined and gas port adjusted.....Damn you Howdy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Up for sale is a new 10.5 ACR barrel. It’s one of CDNN’s GunBroker ones, so it comes with the lock ring & gas block installed. Basically, no gas system or piston support. I do have a carbine op-rod in my spare parts. Every other part needed is a direct swap from your existing barrel and pretty quick to do.
$725 shipped, add $25 for the op-rod.

View attachment 15216

View attachment 15217

View attachment 15218
Hey I'm interested in this, both the op rod and the barrel if they are available or just the op rod I'm sure CDNN will have another sale ;).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts