ACR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB: Retaining Piece for folding stock release button.

I broke it and just need that piece to be able to not lose my release button. Hate to have to but a whole new stock when it's just one little peice.

Any help finding it would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Might be a difficult part to find online. I’m not sure exactly what part is broken and cannot check my own stock for a while.
If it’s not a proprietary part you might be able to take it to a hardware store like Home Depot or Ace Hardware to replace what’s broken.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might be a difficult part to find online. I’m not sure exactly what part is broken and cannot check my own stock for a while.
If it’s not a proprietary part you might be able to take it to a hardware store like Home Depot or Ace Hardware to replace what’s broken.
It's basically a little plastic square that somehow retains the button from falling out. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a whole new stock which sucks....but maybe I can sell it for those wants to put it on another rifle type.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you post a picture of what part you need? If you still have the broken part maybe I can reverse engineer it and 3D print you one.
When I removed the pin, parts went flying everywhere. Whoever blocked it put 2 springs in it and I didn't find any other pieces....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts