ACR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, stripped lower preferred. Got a spare barrel to barter with if that's of interest, 16" but its a 1:9.

Have rep on AKfiles if that's of any concern.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The one on gunbroker is mine. It is complete though you can’t swap all regular bushmaster parts into a Rem receiver.
What parts are not interchangeable between the 2? I sold a Rem Def lower receiver but kept all the small parts incase I wanted to build a new lower in the future.

BTW, the Templar Precision lower on TacSwap is mine. It has the logo on it. I’m not sure the lowers come without a logo anymore.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What parts are not interchangeable between the 2? I sold a Rem Def lower receiver but kept all the small parts incase I wanted to build a new lower in the future.

BTW, the Templar Precision lower on TacSwap is mine. It has the logo on it. I’m not sure the lowers come without a logo anymore.
I believe the last run of Rem Def lowers used a standard AR safety. Mine is #10 with the full auto markings. Rem Def lowers use 2 of the rear length takedown pins while bushmaster polymer lowers use two different length pins. The safety core, levers and trigger guard along with those two pins are what’s different. The biggest thing is the safety core and levers which are proprietary to the Rem Def lowers. The trigger guards are interchangeable but the Rem Def lowers had their own style.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I believe the last run of Rem Def lowers used a standard AR safety. Mine is #10 with the full auto markings. Rem Def lowers use 2 of the rear length takedown pins while bushmaster polymer lowers use two different length pins. The safety core, levers and trigger guard along with those two pins are what’s different. The biggest thing is the safety core and levers which are proprietary to the Rem Def lowers. The trigger guards are interchangeable but the Rem Def lowers had their own style.
RemDef lowers did not use AR safeties
None of the RemDef lowers used AR safeties. You could use AR triggers but that was it. Everything else was ACR proprietary.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got two DMs from recently made accounts, that had the same starting line. Took one all the way to text for the fun and got images u could reverse image search to posts from like 2017 here lol. Also congrats on your sale!
Ahh gotcha. Thanks, I had so many messages about it with guys trying to make payments on it and trade for some trash lol. That’s the 3rd lower I’ve sold, just have one left that goes with my Rem Def pdw ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
It’s almost not worth the chance you’re taking by buying a stripped RemDef lower. Getting all of the parts you’ll need to complete it, is getting extremely difficult! Aside from the parts mentioned, it takes proprietary hammer and trigger pins, and a few other little steel inserts to make it functional. I wouldn’t suggest this, unless you already have a line on the other parts, or you could be sitting on it for years looking for the parts to complete it!

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
I'm not doing non logo lowers because it requires me to split production runs into multiple different mini runs. As of right now I already am pushing 6 different types of lowers without any non logo versions.

The other issue I run into is when I split lowers to multiple different variations, some don't sell so one model is out of stock while another is backordered until I get more material to do another run.

With that being said, I won't do any lightweight lowers without a logo unless a dealer or distributor does a large order of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts