ACR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for an ACR for the past week or so now and only found scams or dead listings. I would like to get an ACR in FDE/Coyote, buy I'm not really picky about that, just needs to be a .450 or .223.

·
Registered
527 Posts
For parts, PayPal is fine as long as the dollar amount is low-ish. Friends and Family is used because sellers don't want to deal with the fees associated with a regular payment.

For firearms, USPS money order is the go-to if you can't meet in person and use cash.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is it common for people to ask for payment via PayPal Family and Friends (Non Refundable)? Or is it a huge red flag for scams?
I would add to this for large amounts don't do PayPal F&F unless you trust the seller. The ACR I just bought on ARFCOM I told the seller I wanted to use Paypal Service and I would cover the additional fee that PayPal adds on, generally they request PayPal F&F so they don't get stuck with the fee but if you are up front about it and cover it they usually don't care! there are a few websites that will calculate the actual cost with fee to the seller receives the correct amount, just remember not to mention in that it is for a firearm! Ends up being WAY easier then USPS money order!

btw forerunner are you PGT on arf?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts