ACR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am in search for a complete bolt carrier group for the ACR. Since this is a high wear part and pretty rare, I don't mind it having too much wear but would like to know the round count if you have one on it.
Last resort for me would be to buy part by part until I have a complete bolt assembly.
Willing to pay up to $1000 for the complete bolt assembly. Willing to negotiate for more depending on condition.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a bolt carrier with all small parts (minus the bolt) that I’d be willing to trade if you have some items I’m in search of. I’m looking for a complete 14.5” 5.56 barrel assembly and a complete lower receiver with or without trigger components. Let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the offer but I don’t have anything you’re looking for trade unfortunately…
Might I ask if you have the recoil rod assembly included with the bolt carrier you’re offering? I’m very interested even without the bolt itself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see, that’s fine for now. I hope somebody else comes around willing to sell me a recoil rod/spring.

If you’re willing to sell me your bolt carrier assembly, I’ll be happy to buy it off you and we can negotiate a price through PMs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a bolt carrier with all small parts (minus the bolt) that I’d be willing to trade if you have some items I’m in search of. I’m looking for a complete 14.5” 5.56 barrel assembly and a complete lower receiver with or without trigger components. Let me know.
Theres a complete FA RemDef lower on GB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts