ACR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hopefully I'm getting a Bushnell holosight soon so I'll just yank that off my AK and (hopefully) slap it on my ACR come next year.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well I could see the logic in both options. If it would drop the price then no sights would be great as I have spares. It could quite possibly come with MBUS all things considered.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Bushmaster civilian market guns will come with the Magpul MBUS sights. Don't know if they will be MBUS Gen I or Gen II. I don't even know the difference between Gen 1 or 2! :))

Also Troy is releasing a set of low profile, fold-down short sights this year for mono-rail guns like the ACR, SCAR, XCR.
J

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote author=omd link=topic=15.msg259#msg259 date=1264694210]
The Bushmaster civilian market guns will come with the Magpul MBUS sights. Don't know if they will be MBUS Gen I or Gen II. I don't even know the difference between Gen 1 or 2! :))

Also Troy is releasing a set of low profile, fold-down short sights this year for mono-rail guns like the ACR, SCAR, XCR.
J
[/quote]

Weren't those Troy sights supposed to replace the MBUS as standard for the ACR?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Clarification: It depends on WHICH ACR .

The BM will come with Magpul MBUS. BM said this and all their literature shows this.

All the RemMPD products ( guns and literature show this) will have the Troy sights.

Thank you ZSP for pointing this out. I didn't catch it .
J

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote author=omd link=topic=15.msg261#msg261 date=1264701811]
Clarification: It depends on WHICH ACR .

The BM will come with Magpul MBUS. BM said this and all their literature shows this.

All the RemMPD products ( guns and literature show this) will have the Troy sights.

Thank you ZSP for pointing this out. I didn't catch it .
J
[/quote]

Oh, neat-o. Glad to hear it since I've always wanted to try out the MBUS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote author=omd link=topic=15.msg259#msg259 date=1264694210]
[/quote]

the difference between gen 1 and gen 2 mbus is the gen 2 will be lower profile.

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Troy Micro BUIS is what I will be using

Trijicon RX30 optic. Figure a gun as modern as the ACR needs a new an exciting optic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine came with the Magpuls. I couldn't get a decent sight picture, due to the squared off design, so I replaced them with the Troy standard height sights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts