ACR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen some sites for once shot, maybe even twice shot ammo but im looking for a some bulk buys. Ive been doing business with lowpriceguns.com and want to branch. Where do you guys buy?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have done business with Palmetto State Armory, right now they are getting $5.79/20rnd for xm193. Only charge $12 shipping per 1k.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am going to post a bunch of gibberish here. I am well-established on multiple forums and selling sites across the web with this same username. This is simply to up my post-count to be able to sell ACR parts to people who might be looking for them. Not a big deal. Hopefully some anal MoDeRaToR won't let their itty bitty feewings get hurt and try to flex their e-muscle and ban me. If they do, OH WELL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a brand new 14.5" ACR barrel I am trying to post to get to the limit to so I can offer it up for grabs on here. Geez.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also have a firing pin, a factory charging handle (undersized roll pin that constantly falls out), and... maybe some other stuff I am forgetting at the moment. We'll get to that after I hit 30 posts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can see my "establishment" on AKfiles, 1911forum, ARFCOM, eBay, Gunbroker, several others. So don't get your panties all twisted about this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You know, if someone sees there is activity on this forum and simply skips to my most recent post on it... given no context, they might think I'm crazy. lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.