ACR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now I am looking for a new rifle and was wondering what you all think I should get.
The contenders are as follows:

-ACR Basic in either tan or black, will put T1. Have 2 ACR's enhanced tan.
-LWRC M6 SL, will put T1. Have none.
-LWRC M6 A2, will put T1. Have one.
-Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, will put T1. Have none.
-AK47 with wood trim, not sure about optics or make yet. Have none.
-Open to all opinions and other suggestions.

I just sold my big ass expensive air compressor and my wife said to get a rifle with some of the money.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
LWRC M6A2. pretty sure it's my next purchase

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Aresenal AK47

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
already have two ACR? Out of that list, I say AKM. No optics.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I just sold my big ass expensive air compressor and my wife said to get a rifle with some of the money.
I say M6SL. You seem to run heavier rifles. I bet you could blast through a course with a LW rig. And if you can afford it, LWRC has my vote.

That said, I'm slightly envious of your collection, and I'm sure you have more than listed here. But I'm more envious of your wife. I've gotta lie, cheat, and sell (wouldn't steal) to get anything that I want. The only exception is if I can say, "I need it for work."

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll love it... I love mine.

I believe I will be going M6A2 10.5" SBR (most likely will go the T-1 for that one) next. Boov, you ought to do that too...
Currently in Cali for the next 3 months to a year so the SBR is out of the question for now. However this is on my things to do when I'm finished here.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I say M6SL. You seem to run heavier rifles. I bet you could blast through a course with a LW rig. And if you can afford it, LWRC has my vote.

That said, I'm slightly envious of your collection, and I'm sure you have more than listed here. But I'm more envious of your wife. I've gotta lie, cheat, and sell (wouldn't steal) to get anything that I want. The only exception is if I can say, "I need it for work."
I am lucky, she has her own sweet collection too:eek:

I got a chance to molest the SL and it was very nice and light. I would recommend that rifle to first time piston buyer. The price is a lot lower than the A2 as well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
already have two ACR? Out of that list, I say AKM. No optics.
Do you recommend a certain one? My brother in law wants me to get an AKM so he can play with it, he's only 16.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts