ACR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have fallen on hard times and I'm having cash in on some of my investments. I have one of the bushmaster acrs and I've got about 200 rounds though it. Super accurate way better than I expected and it's never had a hiccup. I love the gun but at this time there's not allot I can do. So i wanted to see if y'all could help me with what i should be asking for it? Thanks for any info- Coby

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sad news, Coby.

Do you have any photos? Have you done anything to it like barrel work, trigger, new parts, etc? Did you buy it new or used?

Best way to find out a price range is to look it up on a used firearm websites to see what other rifles with similar set ups are going for. I've heard they can go for upwards of $5,000 depending on parts installed. You could also put it up for auction too.

I think it would also have to do with what you paid and what you expect out of it. List it high and it could take a while to sell. List it low and you may take a hit but sell quick. Just depends on who's looking for one and what they're willing to pay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I have fallen on hard times and I'm having cash in on some of my investments. I have one of the bushmaster acrs and I've got about 200 rounds though it. Super accurate way better than I expected and it's never had a hiccup. I love the gun but at this time there's not allot I can do. So i wanted to see if y'all could help me with what i should be asking for it? Thanks for any info- Coby
I have seen them on gunbroker for 2500/3000

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you want to seek it let me know? Is it a windham, ilion, Huntington ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts