ACR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One good thing coming out of this news that both upper and lower receivers are going to become regulated: All Templar lowers are getting top priority, to get them in process and sold before any such rule goes into effect. This includes the 6.8SPC lowers, as well as the x39 (AK pattern) lowers... Can’t wait for that x39!!!!!! Still holding out hope for a non-trigger box version. So unnecessary in a metal lower. Plus they gotta be a pain to make!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think there’s a lot of “good ideas” coming out of all this gun control conversation that lack the legs and feasibility to come to fruition. How could they possibly serialize all the uppers in the wild? What would that accomplish? The amount of effort to do something like that would be nearly impossible to do and enforce. I just don’t see it happening honestly. Most of the “good ideas” seem to come from people that do not understand how the current processes work nor understand the requirements needed to enforce such a thing. It’s simply a “good idea” that will get shut down as they usually do by entities that know better. Also there’s a lot of fear mongering going on and I for one don’t buy into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts