ACR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Want my 45 degree cut skeletonized jobber!

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
and dont forget bigdog anything thats apwr product or picadilly's custom shop, you will get to keep just dont call me a dick
ossum! thanks man! i'm still thinking of new ideas for ya on my route lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ossum! thanks man! i'm still thinking of new ideas for ya on my route lol
kickin myself in the teeth for not submitting that concept earlier lol

Get another contest up soon brother!

I also have a business for commercial concept development and imaging, Need a logo or artwork? ;)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
i do but i have my own clothing co and there's gonna be working on the shirts,iam ditching the acrforum logo and just doing a run for the team with the team logo,if duc gets done with his documentry i think hes gonna draw it up other wise my company will do it,i still need a logo and was thinking to have an art contest on my forum,as well as a miss apwr contest,Jd has still not got in touch with Allie Mason,who i prefer to be miss apwr but a contest also sounds good,for now you "Frost",Acrtome,ctj50 are invited as team geust if you like on my forum,but i cannot endow you with products sorry it would not be fair to my members.
Did I miss a memo somewhere?

APWR, are you hosting a forum?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do but i have my own clothing co and there's gonna be working on the shirts,iam ditching the acrforum logo and just doing a run for the team with the team logo,if duc gets done with his documentry i think hes gonna draw it up other wise my company will do it,i still need a logo and was thinking to have an art contest on my forum,as well as a miss apwr contest,Jd has still not got in touch with Allie Mason,who i prefer to be miss apwr but a contest also sounds good,for now you "Frost",Acrtome,ctj50 are invited as team geust if you like on my forum,but i cannot endow you with products sorry it would not be fair to my members.
Nice,

Are you talking about the community section or a whole other forum?

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
if you want to represent team apwr on here as a guest maybe dsm or bigdog can send an invite i cant though iam blocked from the access i have no idea whats going on in there thats probably where they make fun of me n stuff,just let me know if your in ,tonight i will make an annoucment in the team apwr section in my forum
it wont let me invite anyone, it says your the only one who can maintain the team, i wonder if 4nines can look into it if acrfan cant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts