ACR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the dude selling all those ACR parts recently turn out to be bogus? I suddenly can’t find his thread anywhere and my comment left on his thread is gone from my recent activity. Just curious where it went or if it was deleted for being suspiciously bogus. I emailed the guy and his website is still up but I haven’t bought anything. I know Hibikr was gonna test him out with a small part purchase to test the legitimacy of it. Just curious is all. Maybe the admins can answer.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Can't say as to why the thread disappeared (could be they got caught scamming another member or they violated a rule regarding advertising).

I can say that as of this post I haven't received the selector levers I ordered as a test. No way I was going to put down money for something more expensive than that without vetting.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I placed an order and got an email saying the items have shipped. We'll see. I'll post here with the results.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
UPDATE: I received my ACR parts order today. The order was correct and the shipping was fast. I'd say the folks at bushmaster-parts.com are good to go.
(y)

·
Registered
35 Posts
HibikiR, did you order the levers for the cast auto lower? I needed a long one and now they are gone! I have 2 shorts... I'm crying inside right now... must not have had much more than a set or something.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my parts on the way (thanks Neal). I’ll report back once I get them delivered but as a show of good faith, I changed the title of the thread to be more accurate haha. Don’t wanna drive away business for ya since you seem to be legit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I may ask Neal, where the hell did you get ALL these parts haha??? Barn find? Did you buy Remington? I’m super curious, but I understand if ya have business secrets. I’m happy you popped up on our radar though. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got my parts, they look good! Thanks Neal! I was close with the barn find guess then haha (sarcasm). Either way, awesome to get some much needed parts. I sent you an email about one of the parts, just trying to confirm I bought the right thing haha. Thanks again man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts