709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing too thrilling.

More options is always better than though

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Hmmmmmmm,

They still haven't figured out that the basic handguard with the enhanced stock would sell. Owell, thankfully the extra parts are not that exspensive.

8)

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=cjt50 link=topic=187.msg1055#msg1055 date=1286907147]
Hmmmmmmm,

They still haven't figured out that the basic handguard with the enhanced stock would sell. Owell, thankfully the extra parts are not that exspensive.

8)
[/quote]

Expect a "basic" with enhanced stock soon enough. That config makes too much sense not to sell as a pre-configured model

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
[quote author=V.B. link=topic=187.msg1057#msg1057 date=1286919350]
[quote author=cjt50 link=topic=187.msg1055#msg1055 date=1286907147]
Hmmmmmmm,

8)
[/quote]

Expect a "basic" with enhanced stock soon enough. That config makes too much sense not to sell as a pre-configured model
[/quote]

Because they make more money selling it separately for the moment because that's the config everyone wants. Their answer to that would be something about the most "popular" models based on some obscure marketing BS. Business is about the bottom line and those folks need to recoup the cash quickly to pay for their other ventures.

Eventually I see them just using drop down menus to build the rifle how you want it. That'd be the best way from the customer perspective.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
[quote author=DSM link=topic=187.msg1059#msg1059 date=1286936984]

Eventually I see them just using drop down menus to build the rifle how you want it. That'd be the best way from the customer perspective.
[/quote]

That would do the trick! Guess after they add a couple barrels, calibers and other stuff, that would make sense.

·
Registered
279 Posts
sorry, I should of clarified my question... do you think they're available now as an option? I think, I would be interested down the road if they had an ACR 18 inch 1 in 7 heavy barrel

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts