ACR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tryed the Troy di-optic folding rear sight. I need to purchase a rear sight for a colt, and wouldn't mind trying them, but don't want to be a the 1st lab rat.

Anyone out there have any time behind them?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
CJT i have had about 500 rounds behind one i use it on my M16 i like it a lot its a great sight but i find myself coming back to and using my MBUS on my M4 the only thing the Troy has on the magpul is you can push it out to about 500Meter i believe the MBUS i can only crank to about 350M accurately

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately I can't shoot past 200 with irons, no matter who makes them, (old eyes are not what they used to be)

I currently have the Troy regular peep and HK front on my ACR, like 'em alot. My Colt 6940 came with the magtec BUIS and it falling apart. (won't stay folded) Since I have the built in folding front post on it, I thought the diamond shape might be little more accurate, (just guessing)

No one local has 'em to check out. Owell, maybe I'll just buy the darn thing, I wasted more money on less!!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sometimes utterly amazed at what comes out. The next thing will be the high power varible scope, (3x-9x or greater) will have built in back up peep sights like some of the 4x acogs do.

Owell,,,,,,,,progress

1 - 6 of 6 Posts