ACR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, I just order a super ACR trigger and was wondering how complicated the install is? Can I do it myself or is it something i should take to a shop? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just wanted to check that all AR-15 triggers will fit in an ACR or do I need an ACR specific trigger?
I have a Geissele GA-SSA-E that I would like to install in my ACR from an AR build I never got to,possible?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I just wanted to check that all AR-15 triggers will fit in an ACR or do I need an ACR specific trigger?
I have a Geissele GA-SSA-E that I would like to install in my ACR from an AR build I never got to,possible?
You may need to use the ACR hammer spring to hold the safety detent lever in place. When you take it all apart you'll see that it's a hair longer with a bend in it. I dropped in a Geiselle awhile back and did exactly that and it works fine. Unless you're trigger finger is that finely tuned it's not much of a difference.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for all the great info!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just remember to keep an eye on those little springs at all times.........

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Super ACR Trigger has been out of stock for bit. Thought I'd share the email I just received from Geissele.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in our products and contacting us. We should have our ACR triggers back in stock in roughly 2 weeks.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

James Clark
Geissele Automatics | Customer Service Representative
800 N. Wales Rd.
North Wales, Pa 19454
P(610) 272-2060 F(610) 272-2069
“We manufacture confidence."

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got my SSA-E installed. I thought it made a very noticeable improvement.

it was pretty pretty easy. I thought the hardest part was caused by the fire control box not having a bottom. Somewhere someone suggested wrapping it with tape to create a floor. That helped!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts