ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order with Bushmaster on 4/20/11 for a complete factory Barrel and Operating System drop in package. They let me know that it was on back order for one month.

This morning I called to check in to see if they had an estimated ship date. They told me that everything is going to be out 8-10 weeks from today. Looks like it'll arrive well after my Form 1 returns.

As the order progresses I'll update this thread to give general insight on Bushmaster's order times.

·
Registered
44 Posts
When I checked, it was in the $600 range. Insane.

I'm glad someone bought one though. I need a new piston system. Ill be following this
Damn.......When I talked to them about Caliber conversions they said pricing was going to be in 3-500 range for the whole 6.8 setup. Great job BM.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
More expensive than I was hoping. In for the progress.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response. It was $575+$21 S&H= $596 total.
Factory length barrel & components for the 5.56/ 223

I decided to order this one up to and have my current barrel & components adjusted to a 12.5" system.
Thinking about cutting the new system down to a 14.5", but haven't decided that yet.
Form 1 is still pending...I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of this order.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response. It was $575+$21 S&H= $596 total.
Factory length barrel & components for the 5.56/ 223

I decided to order this one up to and have my current barrel & components adjusted to a 12.5" system.
Thinking about cutting the new system down to a 14.5", but haven't decided that yet.
Form 1 is still pending...I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of this order.
Sorry to pester......

Did that price include the entire gas system as well? (op rod, spring, regulator etc.)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to pester......

Did that price include the entire gas system as well? (op rod, spring, regulator etc.)
Not at all,

Yup that price includes a whole drop in barrel system. so with all things considered it's not all that bad.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok well I spoke to them today and they said the Back Order would be atleast 3-4 weeks out. That's much better then the last update they gave me. But in light of my recent purchase from crmann, I cancelled the order. But like I said 3-4 weeks :rolleyes:, they should have them in stock and ready to ship.

BTW: I also asked for an update for the conversions

6.8 SPC is approx due in AUG 2011
7.62x39 is guestimated early 2012

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Did you ever get this?

Oops, just read that you canceled.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
7.62x39 is guestimated early 2012