1,155 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
nah those are HK g36c's.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Actually just saw SWAT: Firefight and was impressed they gave the ACR more than just a quick cameo. I actually thought the movie was decent, maybe even better than the 1st? lol

Also the main character is really good in the new series on USA channel called Suits.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Not to sound argumentative, but I think SWAT was as appealing as a rotten bag of assholes. The whole "My Boat Crew leader said..." was gay as shit.

I really hated that movie. I guess not liking Colin Farrell doesn't help.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I agree with you on SWAT lol. I was actually talking about SWAT: Firefight.

Firefight was one of those movies you just watch, kinda like The Fast and Furious.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
What in the hell is SWAT: Firefight? Is that a straight to video movie? I wouldn't doubt that it's better than that first POS.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Pretty much straight to DVD lol. And you gotta admit, any movie can be better than the first SWAT, including Firefight.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Bumping an old thread as there's been another ACR spotting on TV.

It was carried by 2 members of the Cult in the show "The Following." They showed posed shots of them while with a militia prior to joining the Cult.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just Watched GI Joe: Retaliation and there was a brief glimps of an ACR. It was in one of the cabinets they opened up in Bruce Willis' house for anyone that watches it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just Watched GI Joe: Retaliation and there was a brief glimps of an ACR. It was in one of the cabinets they opened up in Bruce Willis' house for anyone that watches it.
I was wondering if that was an ACR. I was real disappointed in the FN's use vs the ACR.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts