ACR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I wanted to give a quick update so everyone knows what's going on with our projects for the Acr. Right now I'm building up as much inventory as I can. The reason being is that I need parts on hand so I can shut down and run lots of lowers at one time without needing to shift back and forth.

I've stocked up on some barrel conversion kits and I'm still getting Remdef parts if anyone is looking. I've sourced up some of the factory 300blk kits from a buddy at Remington. These were not released and won't be available for long. I will also be targeting the 10.5" conversions pretty hard so everyone with a SBR is good to go with the Acr. I have 6 going through the shop this week that are available for sale if anyone is interested.

Right now here's the build schedule for parts from me, there will be parts that I'm sending out as well for other companies to build.
Non QD Trunnions
Qd sling attachments
trigger boxes
G1-556 lowers
G1-X39 lowers
300 Blk conversions

I had a bunch of trigger boxes that were 90% done but they failed the final qc spec due to out of spec trigger pin holes. I'm changing the manufacturing on these to make them easier to do. The first batch of them were taking almost 1.5 hours to do each. To put it in perspective it takes about 1 hour to do a trunnion. Each of the first group of parts that is listed above is estimated at 1 week to finish up so lowers are 3-4 weeks out to begin production. The 556 and x39 lowers will probably be 2 weeks each.

I will try to hop on here as much as possible but lately I've been so busy with both jobs that I haven't had time to check. For faster communication try my email or preferably Facebook messenger.

Thank you all for your support!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Where do folding charging handles for the new assemblies fit into this?

If we send you our barrel, would you install it in the non-qd trunnion and mail back the assembly for us to install? If so, about what would that cost?

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The folders will get shoved somewhere in between the Qd’s and lowers. I have both of my employees running the machines as much as they can (it’s their part time jobs too).

I dialed in the trunnions today and have a few 99% done. They are going to push through this batch throughout this weekend. I will knock out all my barrels right after a machine frees up. With that being said I can install most of the parts so a trunnion is a direct drop in setup but if you have the old charging handle assembly you will have to install the trunnion, charging handle assembly, then the barrel. You can wiggle a midlength barrel with trunnion into a stripped upper with the charging handle assembly.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got my lower and have been putting it together. It’s awesome and the craftsmanship is top notch. Thanks Dana, I look forward to seeing more of your work! The wife wonders why I have so many charges from your business...lol. I told her it’s a need not a want.

I will post up pics once I get it all done.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I've been out of it awhile but really like what I'm seeing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts