ACR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be my second post, however I think it is 100% warranted. I have not found him yet if he is a member here but I have to believe he is. All that aside - @bigdog2003_99 Dana at Templar Precision has been a great guy to deal with in the course of getting a new barrel for my ACR. Dana has taken the time to talk with me and answer many questions and I really appreciate his patience and professionalism!! I have an ACR in FDE that is still unfired LMAO after owning it for 10 or so years. To be honest after I bought it and the ACR kinda faded off I put it away. I recently fell in love with it....again. I have submitted an F1 for her as well!! Anyhow, again THANKS to Dana and I am looking forward to some great talks and some learning.

ETA: found him

· Registered
110 Posts
Dana has done work for me. Answered my questions. His work is top notch. Always done on time and delivered in great shape. I wish everyone who worked on firearms was a conscientious and concerned about the customer and the work as he is. I recommend Dana and Templar Precision without hesitation or reserve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts