This is my first post but, I thought I would throw mine in the mix. Hopefully you can see the pics.
Here she is:
- Bushmaster ACR - Started life out as a basic. Upgraded to the folding stock and quad rail forend.
- AAC Brakeout - Great muzzle control. Sound suppressor ready and louder than you-know-what...
- Magpul PMAG - of course. Waiting for the new Surefire mags to hit the market...
- Magpul XTM and Ladder Panels
- Magpul AFG
- Magpul RSA - I run a VTAC sling rigged to work as a single point or a two point.
- Troy BUIS - much better than the MBUS the ACR came with...
- Surefire X300
- Aimpoint T-1 Micro on a Larue Angled CQB Mount. Normaly I run my T-1 with an Aimpoint 3x magnifier in a Larue flip to side mount but I am trying the CQB for a bit.
- Trijicon Acog TA55 5.5x50 - Really clear glass. A little excessive for this gun, but hey, why not? (Unfortunatly, this Acog will have to leave the collection to fund other projects. $1400 if anyone is interested.)