ACR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen our gear and guns. I want to see your vehicle! I currently have a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike edition with the Freedom package. The paint color is Commando Green and has Jeep Willys style stars. I have ACE Engineering front bumper with bull bar and 20" LED light bar and D-Rings. Smittybilt XRC 9.5k winch(not pictured). Rugged Ridge front plate holder(not pictured). ACE Engineering rear bumper with 7" LED reverse lights, tire carrier, D-Ring, and fuel can holder. 5 Gallon OD green fuel can. Lift kit, Running boards, 17" Rockstar wheels, BF Goodrich tires, JEEP hitch cover, and Black/white Amerian Flags. Smittybilt coyote brown molle seat covers, MARPAT desert steering wheel cover(not pictured).

Soon I'm buying a snorkel, Rugged ridge fenders, slant back soft top for summer time, roof light bar, and eventually a trailer for ATVs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Big slow and susceptible to gunfire.... No thanks.

I can't show my actual bov cause its too legit but I'll give yalls a hint

·
Registered
973 Posts
Big slow and susceptible to gunfire.... No thanks.
You know I own a gun shop, right? And, the truck has troop seats, so..... my armed guys in the back can pretty much handle most threats. LOL

Also, she has a little friend who is usually nearby... with either an M2 or the M60.

And.... if things really get poopy.... we can always roll out the M114

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a love hate relationship with the HMMWV. I think they look cool and they serve their intended purpose, but operating them for years has me sick of them. Haha probably the most uncomfortable vehicle with the biggest blind spots. I would love to get my hands on a bearcat though. We use those also and despite their shitty axles they're pretty legit.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My bug-out was an 09 Grand Cherokee Limited w/ Quadra-Drive 2, 5.7 HEMI, 2" lift, and knobby tires. Sadly I just traded it for a Cherokee Trailhawk so some testing is required to see it it's bug-out worthy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts