ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like the "Basic" handguard, and want an SBR, the shortest you can go is 12.5". Spikes is working on this barrel to fill that void and it looks good!

Here is Spike's contact info
Tom Miller (CEO)
company email: [email protected]
my personal email: [email protected]
phone: 407.928.2666 (ext. 105)
fax: 866-283-2215

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Oooooo, me like :p

I have never gotten around to doing the paper work for a SBR, but this tickles me, it moves me.

I might have to break down and look into this!!

Thanks for heads up VB

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
[quote author=bigdog2003_99 link=topic=208.msg1200#msg1200 date=1287629230]
i wonder how it looks with an enhanced rail
[/quote]

i second that!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very sexy. But forbidden fruit for a washintonion. A 14" with 2" compensator is good though. Wich would cut two inches off my factory enhanced set up. Mine measures 18". Why would they do that?
11 lbs. Cut that sucker down!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any word on price and availability yet?

Barrels are ST-LW-50 Stainless steel 1:8 twist Polygon rifled Nickel Boron coated M4 barrel extension ACR Mid-length gas system
Correct ACR diameter gas port, Correct ACR profile under the handguard, barrels are fluted in front of thr gas block system with a
bead blasted finish. They are available in 12.5, 14.5, 16, and 18 inch lenghts.

ST-LW ACR barrels are $485.00 (barrels are stripped) Turn around time is 1-2 weeks

We will offer a serivce to transfer over customer supplied piston components, cost is $150.00 Turn around time is 2-3 weeks

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
I'm interested in the 10.5" barrel as well. I saw two over here as well as pics online so I know they exist.

I wonder if Spike's will do the conversion on another manufacturer's barrel?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes, Goteron, can we know where you got your barrel? Or is he going to announce himself and say hello?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts