1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
hes a coward.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Ha its all good. Everyone has their freedoms. Even the right to take those freedoms for granted. I definitely didn't join to impress some rapper. Though he should realize those kinds of acts elsewhere in the world may lose him the ability to speak or hold a microphone. Im sure when the issue is brought to his attention he will backpedal his way out of what he said and attempt to give an artistic explaination for the lyrics in an attempt to show that he might have any real talent.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
hes a loser,and your right he ll backpedal his way out then make a couple of visits with the troops....who will hopefully tell him go fuck off.worthless...his music and him.lets see his badass gangster ass go enlist and srve a few tours over seas.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
The peter pan was funny. He refers to the green like money but peter pan never wanted to grow up. I don't think peter pan had wealth. Just the usual things rappers rap about isn't very original. But yeah a duet with justin bieber. Hahaha that's real tough.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is a Soulja one of those douche bags who show up at rap concerts in gaudy wannabe Class-A uniforms with conflicting ranks on them (LT bars on the shoulder with Sergeant stripes on the arm)? When I was working tech support for a ticketing company, I drew the short straw and had to stay until half way though a Little Wayne show before we could call the system functional. During my time there I saw a guy show up in a pseudo Army class A green uniform with all kinds of obnoxious shit on it, and then another guy showed up with a Navy White class A with just as much obnoxious shit and conflicting rank insignia, with a "Force REACON" tab on his chest. No...I did not misspell RECON, that is what it said on his "uniform".

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
hes probally disgruntled because he couldnt pass the ASVAB.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
hes probally disgruntled because he couldnt pass the ASVAB.
You better hush, SDDUC was an asvab waiver

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
You better hush, SDDUC was an asvab waiver

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
LOL,no thats priceless

Sent from my OLD ASSED COMPUTER using my FINGERS[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Texas man. Don't get me started on how much I hate this shit hole

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
whats wrong with the big ''T''?

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
The cowboys of the 90's is the only good thing from Texas. If the cowboys moved somewhere else, id blow up this state and its shitty people. Im tired of seeing trashy people that live in a shack I wouldn't let me dog into, but in the front yard they have a brand new F250 diesel with 4x4, a brand new Harley, a horse half starved to death and a pig in the back yard. The people here are fucking retarded.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
LOL,Welcome to America

1 - 20 of 25 Posts