ACR Forum banner

*SOLD* WTS KRG Fox-42 7.62x51 NATO

946 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  msmone123
Ok you guys I’m taking offers on one of my babies. It’s had only 50 rounds put down range. It is practically new and pristine. I think most of the ACR community knows what this is. If you don’t then you need to get yourself acquainted.

Specs are as Follows:

• 42” overall length
  • Custom Bartlien 7.62x51mm thick 20” barrel
  • Tikka bolt head
  • unique hybrid gas piston/impingement system
  • Folding KRG precision buttstock or if you like I can install the magpul precision acr stock
  • Has a compmag installed for compliance and can be removed
  • Lantac Dragon Muzzlebreak with with silencerco mount
  • 10.25 lbs. with magazine, it’s lighter than the SCAR 20s or mk20

It will come with a pelican air 1755 case and if you want I will include the Accu-tac FC-5 gen2 picattinay bipod for and additional $400. Both were purchased for this rifle.

If you have any questions or want more pictures let me know.

Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Gas Auto part

Grille Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle door

Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper Auto part Trigger

Grey Line Air gun Gun barrel Trigger

Rectangle Grey Wood Font Automotive exterior

Furniture Table Air gun Trigger Wood

Vehicle Wheel Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive exterior Bumper Grey Gas Wood
Automotive tire Rim Cylinder Gas Auto part
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
$5k. I think is a fair price. There were only 25 of these made.
$5k. I think is a fair price. There were only 25 of these made.
That doesn't seem too bad when you take into account its a collectors item and the MCX Spear Heavy is going for $5-$6k on GB along with people posting ACRs for $4-5k o_O! I wish I could swing it, but GLWS ill be following along!
That doesn't seem too bad when you take into account its a collectors item and the MCX Spear Heavy is going for $5-$6k on GB along with people posting ACRs for $4-5k o_O! I wish I could swing it, but GLWS ill be following along!
Well if you consider the case Is another $500 it’s really no more than the Scar MK20. Better barrel and it’s 2lbs lighter.
Yeah the 2 acrs on gunbroker, the 6.8 and 450 are priced a little bit extreme. Bushmaster is pushing for a 2025 rerelease if the acr. Now with Dana making the scythe I’m sure others will start making more parts soon. You just need one person to get the ball rolling.
What’s your contact info so we can talk about this.
What’s your contact info so we can talk about this.
PM sent!
Man, I know absolutely nothing about this piece, can't even find a firing video on it! GLWS!
I sent you a few questions Via GunBroker about the rifle, would love to chat about it prior to the bid ending
1 - 10 of 10 Posts