ACR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite gear dealer (and manufacturer), SKD tactical have released a new addition to their PIG line up.

SKD Tactical has a new PIG Hydration Carrier out.

Highlights for the Patrol Incident gear (PIG) Hydration Carrier include a wide mouth that tapers at the top of the carrier for easier loading of bloated bladders. A mesh panel on the lower back side allows for quick drain of fluids for those times you aren't able to pull the bladder and be neat and tidy. The PIG Hydration Carrier also incorporates an elastic strap which aids in keeping water from bloating the bottom of the bladder.

Also, this hydro carrier is quite a bit shorter than usual, so it will work nice with many plate carriers, unlike most hydro carriers which are very long and best used on armor carriers.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I've been thinking of getting a Thermobak AB to replace my aging MULE, but might have to consider this one.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
That bladder looks identical to one I was issued before I deployed. It was real nice though I prefer camelbaks. Bite valve and quick disconnect. but that costs so much money. What's the cost if the pig? It seems perfect for those who don't need to use it daily or want an inexpensive hydration pack. I like he one shown

1 - 8 of 8 Posts