ACR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eyewear Font Bag Eye glass accessory Data transfer cable

I was looking at this SDK sling and I like it. I also like the Magpul sling. Here's my thought, where the Hook adapter is, instead of it being woven to the QD, have it attached to a swivel some how. Allow the sling more freedom of movement and it should also relieve some stress on the nylon and other parts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh im just throwing ideas out there of how to make a one point better...especially one that has the hook attachment point

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Im pretty sure spec ops makes one. I have a 2 point sling and love it. But don't know if hey have quick detachment swivels.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think i'm the only one that really doesn't like the MS2 sling. Its too narrow, heavy for a sling, and noisy.

I prefer the VCAS.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you are all not picking up what im putting down. Not a QD swivel attachment. Im saying the fabric on the sling is attached to a swivel that is apart of the "hook" style connecter for the sling point next to the pistol grip. that way the sling moves more freely and doesn't bind on the hook part. maybe i am not explaining this properly

·
Registered
610 Posts
This is about as good as you will get

or go with the swivel plate Apwr has.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I've been running the Blackhawk single for years. Tried the Magpul sling for a few months but found the Blackhawk simplier to use (less issues with hang up). For the past 2 months I've tried the SKD Sling and it seems to work pretty. Great stability and weight management (doesn't sink the weight into a thing cord on your shoulder). Only complaint is that it may a bit lower than usual due to the connectors. Otherwise I highly recomment it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I am running the Savvy Sniper Quad sling. It is awesome and stupid easy to manipulate.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like one point and three point myself

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Cuffing scenarios in the field when I'm the only one there to make contact have made me like the 2-point for more secure transitions. I dragged my old M4's muzzle in the gravel a few times with my old Blackhawk single-point. But I haven't ever tried a 3-point. They seem a bit complicated.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
3 points are simple. And great to keep the weapon at the tactical position against the body. Frees up your hands and keeps it out of the way for a side arm draw. Blackhawk makes a good 2/3 point that works on the benelli 1014 and m4

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sounds good. I was gonna get one of the Blue Force QD padded 2-point Vickers slings, but I'll look into it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.