ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post pictures of your weapon mounted light/flashlight on your ACR.

Here are pictures of my Surefire X300 LED weapon light on my ACR.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Mr_Gixxer link=topic=155.msg798#msg798 date=1284370598]
I love it! How much do they run? I might get one. How do you work the flashlight?
[/quote]

They retail for $249. The switch is being the light housing. I can flip the switch up or down to turn on.

I was on a budget and didn't want to buy a flashlight, then buy a separate mount, then buy a portable wired switch. (maybe someday on a different setup)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey if you like it and thats your preference who cares if its not a fancy over priced surefire
+1

Just make sure it's good and reliable. I run the X300 on a pistol and it's great. One could also run a Scout light setup for a similiar cost.
(Weapon mounted scout lights go for almost half of retail on eBay, too bad the rest of their models don't tend to go for that low)

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Ill post a pic this afternoon. At the sushi bar right now.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Surefire? I thought I could make that out. I've seen their shotgun versions and was really impressed with how nicely its made and easy to use. I've still got to post my inforce light and cheapo laser mount.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was actually really surprised to find out that it fit perfectly with just the Magpul pica tinny rail. Yeah, it's a Surefire M900A. And yeah it's pretty dang heavy, that's why I didn't put it any farther forward.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
This is the inforce 9v. I added the pressure switch separately which turns on whichever color led I previously set. Green, white, red, and blue. Just a turn or the thumb screw and I can take the light off. The way the light mounts I was able to mount a cheap laser on the magpul rail.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 173 Posts