ACR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I acquired an ACR that was missing a few parts. I am keeping some parts, but the rest I intend to sell/trade. So, if you are interested in some parts, please text me at 765 401 6996. I have a 14.5 Templar Precision 5.56 NATO heavy barrel assembly with 1/7 twist (complete ready to fire, very nice tight groups), a complete upper, a lower minus a few selected parts, a standard hand guard, and a folding stock.

I am looking for a 5.56 -10.5" barrel assembly or a 300 Blackout conversion kit.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I acquired an ACR that was missing a few parts. I am keeping some parts, but the rest I intend to sell/trade. So, if you are interested in some parts, please text me at 765 401 6996. I have a 14.5 Templar Precision 5.56 NATO heavy barrel assembly with 1/7 twist (complete ready to fire, very nice tight groups), a complete upper, a lower minus a few selected parts, a standard hand guard, and a folding stock.

I am looking for a 5.56 -10.5" barrel assembly or a 300 Blackout conversion kit.

Thanks
How much would you like for the 14.7 barrel, guide rod and spring, bolt head, or complete BCG? Not total cost but what would you take for each part as I may get one over the other.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much would you like for the 14.7-barrel, guide rod and spring, bolt head, or complete BCG? Not total cost but what would you take for each part as I may get one over the other.

Thanks
I am asking $650 for the complete 14.5"-barrel assembly (ready to shoot) including shipping. There is no bolt head, and I am keeping the BCG. If you want the gas block parts separate let me know, but I would like to keep them together since it would be difficult job to get them apart.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am asking $650 for the complete 14.5"-barrel assembly (ready to shoot) including shipping. There is no bolt head, and I am keeping the BCG. If you want the gas block parts separate let me know, but I would like to keep them together since it would be difficult job to get them apart.

Thanks
Thats cool ill keep this in mind. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts

Thanks
You wouldn't happen to have the Templar Precision G1 non-QD trunnion for sale with the installation hardware and barrel nut?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wouldn't happen to have the Templar Precision G1 non-QD trunnion for sale with the installation hardware and barrel nut?
No, the trunnion is the Bushmaster QD. It is installed on the upper with all its hardware.

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Remaining parts available are the Tri Rail Handguard in Black, $110; Lower Grip in Black, $90; complete Bolt Stop/Release assembly, $45; and the left and right Recoil Rails, $250 for both or $125 each. Price includes shipping. Text me at 765-401-6996 for a faster response and pictures. Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have this barrel for sale with the NON-QD trunnion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts