ACR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I kept thinking of GTA IV the entire time.

Good question on the rail. I don't know, might be a insider hook up. The folks on arf will be freaking out if they see that.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Only thing I want more than the Remington rail is the rifle length polymer handguard.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Rem Defense rail is not available. But it IS nice.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
He was definately playing the part. It was fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Okay, so if they're not available, the next question is, "Where the he'll did this character get one?"

I have a hard time believing it's an author's loaner. Not a lot of reviewing going on in this video. Maybe someone could reach out to our comrade for an answer...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Email correspondence:

Hi

Thank you for your message, the rail was sent by Remington so your best bet is
to give them a call.

Once again thank you for your support and we are glad you liked the video.

Regards

Kitty

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Ancient wrote:
Sir,

Where and how did you acquire an ACR with the Remington multi-rail foregrip? Inquiring minds are eager to know, and these people are practically pulling their hair out over it.

Very curious,
-- WCC
The lesson here is, clearly, that we should all start gun media websites.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
So a guy with a Russian accent that does a short you tube video can get a hold of one, but folks with greenbacks burning a hole in their pockets can't. Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
So a guy with a Russian accent that does a short you tube video can get a hold of one, but folks with greenbacks burning a hole in their pockets can't. Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
+1 on that. Maybe I'll start a channel and call asking for a 12.5" barrel. You never know.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Ya know, when you put it like that....lol! My vote is still on an insider hook up though. Or, alternatively, Remmy has indeed released rifles to LEO's and they are getting out that way, by shrewd dealers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I really like that rail. Come on Bushmaster give us some rail options!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gotta say if that's the case......I think we should give ol Remmie a piece of our mind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts