ACR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because my brothers gave all so you could enjoy the freedoms you do have. To my fallen brothers of 2/6, semper fi. You will always be in my heart.

Another one of my unit in marjah

BTW....anytime you see a blackhawk in the video, it's not a good thing. they didn't provide us with CAS. They were our medevacs. f18's and cobra's and hueys provided almost every bit of our CAS. We also had armed UAV's

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
"Remember and Honor the Fallen"

Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are welcome. I did my duty. Now it's time for me to go home to my family. 16 total days left in this wretched place. I love the corps and what my men and i did i will never forget. I am proud of my service, but damn I hate the retarded shit and the idiots who run this place.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
It is a good feeling to be coming home. Family makes it worth the months in and months out. Stay safe these next two weeks. Let us know when you make it back here.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No man, I'm in the states. We finished our pump in january. I'm out of the marine corps/terminal leave on june 16

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Ah I misunderstood. I remember that myself. Just over a year ago. I switched to the reserves. Miss active some of the time

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Thank you, Tommy.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no reserves for me. soldier of fortune in my immediate future

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dead serious.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Tommy - Thank you and especially, your fallen brothers for your dedication and service....

Don't lose sight of your family, they will miss you dearly... I understand the need to get back and help every way you can... just don't make it too long, especially if you have children...
The money is great - but blood is important !!!!

Again we thank you dearly sir !!! Salute

1 - 12 of 12 Posts