UPDATE: a few pics with my new eotech -

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
sweet! break it in right!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Let us know how you like it after some range time. Range reports are always encouraged :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
nice!! OTD price? im looking to add a 223 to my SCAR17..
$2004 online price.
$21 for insurance.
Free shipping via ground, but I paid extra for expedited next day air.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Slap an optic on there and go to work!

that is my next step... still trying to figure out at the moment which would be best for me. I planned on getting an ACOG of some sort, but now I think I may be better off with some sort of red dot sight seeing as I wont be doing much longer range shooting, most range stuff.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
finally made the decision to go with the eotech xps2-1. the price was right and offered what I was looking for. I really wanted to go with the ACOG / red dot combo, but it was more than I really wanted to spend at the moment. perhaps later on down the road, but I think the XPS will do nicely for now. I will post up some pics after I get it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
finally made the decision to go with the eotech xps2-1. the price was right and offered what I was looking for. I really wanted to go with the ACOG / red dot combo, but it was more than I really wanted to spend at the moment. perhaps later on down the road, but I think the XPS will do nicely for now. I will post up some pics after I get it.
You'll enjoy it. I have the XPS2 and it runs great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You'll enjoy it. I have the XPS2 and it runs great.
i do love it. the red dot is perfect. not a big fan of the circle with the dot in the center. this works out perfectly for me..

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
What's the difference between the xps 2 and the xps 2-1?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's the difference between the xps 2 and the xps 2-1?
The XPS2 has a 65MOA ring with a 1MOA dot in the center... the XPS2-1 just has the 1MOA dot

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Hmm, im still torn as to what I get, but I think if I get an eotech it will be the cps 2-1. Torn between that, an aimpoint h1 or the marine spec acog w/rmr. Obviously finances and all will determine. For now, im going to get a vortex to tide me over

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm, im still torn as to what I get, but I think if I get an eotech it will be the cps 2-1. Torn between that, an aimpoint h1 or the marine spec acog w/rmr. Obviously finances and all will determine. For now, im going to get a vortex to tide me over
I was in the same situation as you.. trying to decide on a few different options. I was really wanting to get the acog/red dot combo... nail two birds with one stone but the price was steep. I almost said to hell to with it and just got it, but decided against it in the end... eventually I want to get it tho. you can't beat the acog quality scope paired with a close range dot. the xps2-1 that I ended up getting is pretty sharp though. I like the single dot for quick acquisition... it works nicely for what I plan on using it for right now, which is mainly range shooting. I was looking into the aimpoints, from what I've heard the red dot is unmatched, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra dough for a red dot.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I have a Vortex SPARC on my ACR.You wont be dissapointed by it.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I think I am going to get the vortex for now. And I've decided its either going to be an aimpoint h1 or the ta31rcom4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts