·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
securedownload4.jpg ..............

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

Wow, I don't have anything that's really recent. But here's a pic of my buddy Mongo and me (I'm the short guy on the right) in Iraq in March or April of 2003. We were forbidden to fly US flags officially at the time so we wanted to get a picture next to our contraband flagpole.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
I can understand your confusion...you see, that is Darren's face. It's one giant square hole. It's disturbing at first, but it really comes in handy when I'm talking to him, and I need to set a sandwich down.

As far as Dana, man I really can't look at him and be in a bad mood. That's his pissed off face if you can believe it.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Yeah i put certain opsec on the back burner when they took it too far and wouldn't let us tell our families when we were coming home. 15 months in iraq isn't fun to come home to Noone waiting for me. But yeah I wouldn't post pics of me in front of mraps and what not. Plus I don't like taking pics so that's all I had. I don't have a computer or I would edited a brostache on or something silly.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else but my wish to maintain some level of privacy shouldn't be considered an attempt to be unfriendly towards anyone here.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Its good with me my friend I was just venting. I need a nappy. Been up since 230 and Noone on here to post with.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Wow, I don't have anything that's really recent. But here's a pic of my buddy Mongo and me (I'm the short guy on the right) in Iraq in March or April of 2003. We were forbidden to fly US flags officially at the time so we wanted to get a picture next to our contraband flagpole.
DSM, which one are you? The square or the rectangle?

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
He's the rectangle on your right.

I was doing the German Shepard shadow show with my right hand and one of the local dogs got so scared he tried to attack the other "dog" and bit the dog's nose off.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Everyone has jokes... ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts