ACR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Dougs shoot and Sports to get a black MIAD for my LMT Piston SBR and snapped a couple of pics of "my" FDE Enhanced ACR arrived at .

I haven't taken ownership of it yet, because I am on the fence on if I really want it or not. The guys at Dougs are good guys and gave me till tomorrow to make up my mind.

It's a good looking gun. There are some things I like, and some things I dont like.

I am legitimately torn. The $2550 price is an issue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote author=AC3 link=topic=111.msg535#msg535 date=1278577879]
The $2550 price is an issue.
[/quote]

For real. Why not wait a while for the prices to come down? I bet if you buy it now you'll be kicking yourself in a few months.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats a nice rig AC3, I had already seen it from your post at M4carbine..lol. Still never gets old to look at. As for the price, it seems like it has stabilized at around the $2400, give or take $200 most places seem to be sticking to this price range. I do belive it will eventually get around the $1800 price range but its not going to be any time soon. Its still too "new" of a rifle and demand is still kind of high. At least the gun stores in my area cant seem to be able to hold one on the shelf's for long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts