ACR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into some knock-off EOtech sights for my airsoft rifle (not at all interested in paying $300-$400 dollars for the real deal), but I'm concerned with how to keep the lens from getting shot out. I know companies like Evike and Airsoft Gi sell a flip up lense protector plate, but that won't exactly work with an EOtech due to the long battery storage/control surface area in front of the lens. So, does anybody know of a solution that will keep a BB from shattering the lens, while also keeping that snazzy styling of an EOtech? Maybe some of the honeycomb Killflash material cut to fit and sit in front of the glass?

Link to the sight I plan on buying
J.K.ARMY , Airsoft Shop , Tactical , Combat Gear - Element 53 Fully Adjustable NO Ghost Red / Green Dot ( DE ) ( OS 5019 ) - JK Airsoft retail and Whsle. with Worldwide Shipping
I'd just like to make sure I can it before I buy it

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
The ARD's for Aimpoints are pretty easily damaged. Even if you managed to cut out a portion to put in front of the EOTech lens.

I'd think HARD about DICK's suggestion above. Seems like the one I'd take the PLUNGE on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The ARD's for Aimpoints are pretty easily damaged. Even if you managed to cut out a portion to put in front of the EOTech lens.

I'd think HARD about DICK's suggestion above. Seems like the one I'd take the PLUNGE on.
this is my not subtle humor. People at work think im the just-fucked-up-in-the-head-enough-to-be-cool-still army guy.
But seriously, get a real eotech, broski.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts