ACR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know I don't have enough posts to officially buy or sell here, but I had a great experience with callmecolt outside of this section of the forum. Thanks Colt!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Purchased extended bolt catch from bigdog2003, Transaction was smooth as can be. Thanks Dana.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
excellent transistion with bigdog;)

Reactions: bigdog2003_99

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Another good deal from Bigdog,I sent hm my lower and he drilled out the pin for his replacement BC/R part.Sent it back practially next day,all for free.I paid shipping.Plus he took some odds and ends off my hands and I made a small contribution to his CNC(or beer) project,lol.

Reactions: bigdog2003_99

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
good trade with thunderdan19,fast shipping and no hassles.A++++

·
Registered
59 Posts
Where to begin..

tkdt01- really easy to talk to, and fast shipping as well.

bigdog2003_99- your enhancements are wicked and priced right. Great comms and fast shipping as well!

Both of these guys were willing to help me out and sell me stuff (a rarity for a those of us up north)

Thanks to both of these gentlemen.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
fast shipping and good dealings w/ Deathmore

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hkbeltfed - great product. Great price. Really happy I was able to work with him

bigdog2003_99 - great enhancement product at an even better price. So glad he made the extended catch/release.

Tkdt01 - didn't buy but he kept me informed when I said I was interested but didn't have the money. Would certainly
work woth again

all had great communication which is always a plus.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
fast shipping and good dealings w/ johnefeelgood!

121 - 140 of 162 Posts