ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you made a deal on this forum, give feedback here.

Good or bad, put the name of the member in the thread title, with a quickie description ("MemberX: Smooth deal", or "MemberZ ripped me off").

In the body just give a quick review of the experience for other members to take note of.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Could this be done better on our member stats? Sort of like gb or ebay.

I have had good experiences with: Soapboxpreacher, ACR tome, JR foxtrot, and jbutler(who still hasn't cashed my check or been in touch in 2 months)

·
Registered
299 Posts
GHOUSE1803 , FIGHTWITars, NAGROM3 all are good to go very smooth transactions with them all would not hesitate to do business with them again (and will when funds allow)

·
Registered
705 Posts
VB3 had an awesome deal for me on a Harris Bipod and AMD QD. Money Order was sent and the items arrived soon after!

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I've also bought from FIGHTWITars. Smooth transaction. Had my stock within a week. He gave me the tracking number and I gave him one for the payment.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Just completed a transaction with CAR for a Otis cleaning kit and it went well. Courteous and good to deal with. Delivery was prompt. Will definitely do business with him again if the opportunity arises.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
good exchanges with callmecolt and krazny 13,good guys.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Just got my QD sling mount from bigdog2003 99.

Got it super fast and yes I got the $10.00 discount to boot.

Thanks Dana huge +1 :D

1 - 20 of 162 Posts