ACR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of the military veterans on the forum know but Oakley SI is now letting veterans have a membership on there site. I was a member of the website when I was on active duty an loved the discount they gave use. Well know you can bought your Oakley sun glasses and gear at a discounted price again. here is the link to the page to sign up https://www.oakleysi.com/Page.cfm?id=9. You must have a copy of your DD-214 to send them and have an honorable discharge. The site is all so available to Police,fire fighters, and EMS personal.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
I forgot about SI, They used to require an active military status IIRC. Glad to see I still qualify for a discount since I wear Oakleys at work every day.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Nice. Looks like you can take a picture or scan your DD-214?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Somehow or another I received a membership from Oakley for this without signing up. It came to my Dept email so I donno if one of my guys signed us up and the .gov address was enough for verification or what. I let it lapse cause they never had their products I like on the list.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
You sure you can't find anything you like on there? Cause I could swear my wife bought some Oakley mini-skirts and fishnets off USSI.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts