ACR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Welcome! Lot's of good info and knowledge around here. If you have questions, just poke around a bit and, if you don't find it discussed already, just ask (might take a few days to get the answer as it is generally pretty quiet lately) and somebody will chime in with an answer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Lot's of good info and knowledge around here. If you have questions, just poke around a bit and, if you don't find it discussed already, just ask (might take a few days to get the answer as it is generally pretty quiet lately) and somebody will chime in with an answer.
nice that's good to hear. Have you come across an armorer's manual for the platform. I just got it yesterday and looking for more information on it. Thanks

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have not, but it is very possible that others may have or have developed some resources themselves. I'd give it a day or two to see if anyone chimes in here. Otherwise you can start a thread with that in the title. Somebody should be able to help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not, but it is very possible that others may have or have developed some resources themselves. I'd give it a day or two to see if anyone chimes in here. Otherwise you can start a thread with that in the title. Somebody should be able to help.
Sounds good, thanks for the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts