ACR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my hands on the new Magpul rail light mount, there's a bracket with rings you can take off so you can mount your surfire scout light right to it. I had to have this for my MR556. But seems you need to remove material to use it with the Tri rail on your ACR. But here it is on my MR556. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387997417.076087.jpg

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a close up of my MR556 with a Surefire 6P mounted to the Magpul Rail light mount. All you have to do is undo the two screws withe the rings and bracket and your Scout will mount right too it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387997890.925499.jpg

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here' the 11'oclock mount on my ACR. It'll mount no problem on the 12'oclock rail, so I think I'll get the 1'oclock rail mount so I can operate the light from the left hand side.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388001642.010211.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Taking out my defibrillator to revive this post. I'm a bit late with the purchase, but i just picked one up. It took some filing to make it fit as far forward on the rail as i wanted it. The handguard cap(useless now that i have a DD Omega rail) was in the way. Looks great. Works awesomely on the AR. It replaced a VTAC mount.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts