ACR Forum banner
301 - 320 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fingers crossed on mine! ordered mine June 12th, No word from Ramy yet! He did say he'd have that batch finished in a week and a half at the time I made the order, that it was just waiting on anodizing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fingers crossed on mine! ordered mine June 12th, No word from Ramy yet! He did say he'd have that batch finished in a week and a half at the time I made the order, that it was just waiting on anodizing.
I ordered one a bit before you, I think it's probably in the same batch. I contacted him recently and he said he ran out of take down pins for the current batch.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Thanks for your patience.

Shipping soon, finally got the VMC free, madly making pins right now. Then another largest batch of extendeds coming.

Certain guards are at cerakote for the 3rd time, should be good the 3rd time around, it was only several units that had a bit of overspray.

I will be making one final batch of extended versions for the summer, next batch fall.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Well, my handguard arrived on Tuesday, and I have to say it just blows me away! Ramy has done a fantastic job in producing these handguards. Aside from looking sick, as we've all seen. Its very well made, it locks in rock solid, it's lightweight, and has a nice tight profile around the barrel assembly. I'm anxious to get out and get some range time with it! It's also been said that Ramy is a great guy to deal with, and I have to say it again! From order to delivery Ramy has been very easy to get a hold of and kept me up to date on my order as it went. You really can't ask for more from a company, a great product and great customer service. Thanks Ramy!
Musical instrument Netbook Musical instrument accessory Laptop Gadget
Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got my coyote shorty today. Wow!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts

1 Blemish Coyote ACR Extended handguard available.

Blemish is purely a Cerakote imperfection. On this side of pic!

20% OFF!

Take it for $263.2USD+shipping
Regular price $329USD+shipping

Shipping $18USD

[email protected]

301 - 320 of 380 Posts