ACR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Pretty cool. I guess you could sort of retain some of the ACR's ergos while still getting your own grip, etc. I think that would cause some muscle memory confusion for me, though.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I got an sl8 that's ready to be modded. Who do I get to change over trigger and fire control stuff to that thing?

Sent from my ThunderBolt in the future - using Skynet

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
In the auto world we call those Jesus clips - they go flyin - you yell out JESUS!!!!

lol yes thats the first thing i said too

Will it use PMAGs or only dedicated H&K mags?
the pmag 30g works with them, not regular ones though

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got an sl8 that's ready to be modded. Who do I get to change over trigger and fire control stuff to that thing?

you do it yourself. and it's not permanent, so you can always change it back.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the m4 collapsable stock option. wonder what it would take to work in the ACR.
It looks like the ACR attaches without any additional parts...So I wonder if you could use an AR stock in the ACR with that additional attachment piece they have for it?

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I loved the sl8 I saw. $2300 used but I couldn't tell. Had that Leupold scope with the rails on it. Almost went for it but I know nothing about em. May be something id persuade in the near future.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I've seen the Hera Arms stock before, and considered it - and would be really at home as folder as a G36 conversion but IDK I think the SL8 with the Bull Barrel doesn't cry out for an ACR folder stock.... G36 will likely be my next build.....

To me it states LONG GUN... parts in route for this....

Also sexy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts