ACR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, just realized this forum existed. Wondering how consistent it is? Doesn't seem to have too much activity. Happy to be here though

·
Registered
739 Posts
It perks up every once in a while when something new happens in the ACR world, but yeah, mostly we just check in daily or so like Horseman said. Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Yeah, not much activity around here these days, but a handful of us still check in regularly.
It perks up every once in a while when something new happens in the ACR world, but yeah, mostly we just check in daily or so like Horseman said. Welcome!
Thanks fellas! I actually just picked up an ACR not too long ago and was thinking I'd sell it due to this Kidney Stone surgery I need to get....but after handling it these past few weeks I'm pretty much in love with it and am going to have to keep it hahah. Who are some good aftermarket parts manufacturers for this rifle?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Given that the future of the rifle is very much in doubt it would be a shame to sell it. I'm still hopeful that Franklin Armory will re-release it at some point, hopefully with some nice engineering updates as well. But until/unless that happens we've got somewhat rare and special beasts with these rifles.

I'm not aware of any mainstream manufacturers making parts for the ACR. Midwest Industries did for a while but with the death of Remington that has all ceased. BigDog is our resident machinist and parts guy. He's making all kinds of neat things for these rifles. A little searching on the site or Google Templar Precision to see his stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts