ACR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, glad to join your fine forum! Originally from Texas, living in FL now. I’ve sold off multiple ARs over the past month to chase the childhood dream of getting an ACR. Better late than never I guess.

So far, y’all have been a great resource for someone still learning about the platform. Still on the hunt for a rifle. I’m on Arfcom, AKFiles, and FALFiles under the same or similar name.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! After some searching, I finally caved and got one off GunBroker. Seems like the usual secondhand market caught up to GB prices.

It shows up at my FFL Friday, then it’s on to getting some spare parts and setting it up to be a go-to 2 stamp rifle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas! Picked it up today and it’s smooth as butter. The stock seems kinda worn as there’s a lot of play in there while locked, but the bolt is way smoother than my ARs and I’ve already taken it down and put it back together 10 times.
What are the go-to upgrades and spare parts you’d get to keep this ol thing running?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Howdy all, glad to join your fine forum! Originally from Texas, living in FL now. I’ve sold off multiple ARs over the past month to chase the childhood dream of getting an ACR. Better late than never I guess.

So far, y’all have been a great resource for someone still learning about the platform. Still on the hunt for a rifle. I’m on Arfcom, AKFiles, and FALFiles under the same or similar name.
“Childhood dream”!!!! Damn man! Why you gotta make us feel old?!?! Lol
Join the FB Group, ACR Speakeasy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
“Childhood dream”!!!! Damn man! Why you gotta make us feel old?!?! Lol
Join the FB Group, ACR Speakeasy.
Shoot man, if you’ve gotta ask you don’t need any reminders!!! Lol
Good stuff in the FB group!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts