·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice change, I like it alot!!

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
I don't even know what it is. What am I looking at here?

I know what the ACR is, but what is the rest of that stuff?

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
I gotta agree. While I can appreciate somebody's creativity, I'm just not a fan of it.

The hoplon looks a bit odd and the arm a bit cartoonish. More of an homage to Frank Miller than to the ACR.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a Spartan holding a shield

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
..........:rolleyes:

Since I wasn't looking past the T-shirt emblem idea, I didn't see past it. Yea, it could be improved.....

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
This is too funny... Just trying it out. waiting to see the response.

·
Registered
55 Posts
HAHA....I was thinking the same thing. You need to understand the artist's intent. When I look at this I see a baby Spartan being born, ready for battle.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
738 Posts
It'd also be better if the ACR depicted had either an optic or the MBUS's up, don'tchathink? :D

You could also add some text, "THIS... IS..."

·
Registered
55 Posts
Call me perverted, disturbed or whatever. But I agree about it looking like a female's Vulva (not Volvo). Or at least thats what I see. I honestly have no idea what the pink thing is...

And the Ghostly shape I can barely make out.....

I think its a good attempt at a logo! Way better than I could do

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Here's a crazy idea... have everyone submit a photo of their ACR's in whatever way they want. It can be an artistic abstract, a muddy fucker on well worn gear and spent casings strewn about, an uber hot and scantily clad German girlfriend posing with it, whatever. Have them in one thread with a deadline for submission, then have everyone vote on the best pic. Use that as the top banner, (I'm thinking something like thefirearmsblog.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts