ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you out there use Netflix? If you are this is thread where you recommend on demand movies.

DeadGirl. Pretty good zombie movie. Not for everyone. Lots of necro. I gave it a 4 out of 5.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just saw Ip Man 1 and 2 on Netflix streaming. Pretty good Kung Fu flick about the person who taught Bruce Lee.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Watching Bronson right now. It's British ,twisted, and well made. There's a lot of fighting in it. The lead actor is doing a lot of stuff now, like Inception and Warrior. He's going to be Bane in the next Batman and he's the new Mad Max lead when that sequel gets made. I love when an actor gets a psychopath just right. (See Christian Bale in American Psycho)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Restrepo. It's a battlefront documentary. I just found it on demand. It accompanies the book War by Sebastian Junger. He follows Battle Company in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan. Very eye opening as a non-vet. I would imagine that it would be interesting for a vet to watch with a loved one.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Horde. I give this 5 stars. About zombies. It's in French so reading will be required.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Watching:The way back(on instant watch).True story about an escape from Siberia on foot(4000 mile),WWII.Stars Ed harris,Colin farrell.Very good so far.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Did Dead Girl have a lot of T&A in it?

I thought it was hilarious in Ip Man when at the end, they say that "They" (Chinese) finally won against the Japanese. THANK YOU AMERICA!!!!! I know this kind of bullshit goes on in other countries. Just like France winning the war with a little bit of help from the Allies. Ask the people of Bayeaux France who bailed them out. They are grateful
to this day!

The Way Back was decent. Not a huge Colin Farrell fan but the rest was ok.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Dead Girl has the T&A.

Everyone likes it, Full Metal Jacket. I give this 5 out of 5. Great movie.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
If anyone likes Samurai movies, 13 Assassins was pretty badass. It's subtitled, but totally worth it.

Dead Girl is on it's way to me now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts